Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Cedar is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Pre-Visit. This person will drive the delivery of our alpha stage pre-visit product, with the goal of scaling up this new offering. Youll create the product strategy, own the backlog, and launch the product with new customers. The ideal candidate has experience working with enterprise clients resembling the large, multi-state health systems that Cedar has as its clients, coordinating and influencing senior stakeholders.
At a high-level, the role will involve:
- Product Discovery: driving product discovery with providers, patients, and our internal teams to identify problems worth solving and validating solutions.
- Product development: working with your squad (design, engineering, and data science) to execute on the payments roadmap
- Collaborating with commercial teams, clients and partners: manage relations with commercial + client teams to gain an understanding of the key problems to focus on and how we plan to solve them.
- Collaborating with Operations and Finance to support compliance and risk and manage costs.
- Lead product discovery through direct client engagement and desk research in order to gain market insights and drive product strategy
- Develop and lead execution on a roadmap for the product development team (engineering, design, data science) which aligns with our overarching product strategy
- Define measurement strategies for your team, your product, and product launches and partner with data science to implement and draw out insights
- Define go-to-market strategy for releases within your product area and partner with sales, account management, marketing, and product operations to ensure flawless delivery and full value for customers
- Develop and share thought leadership around your product
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of product management
- Experience building successful products through technology partnerships
- Experience working with senior stakeholders at large enterprises
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong analytical and data driven approach
- Based in NYC or willing to relocate
- Technical background
- Prior knowledge of the healthcare space (providers, insurance companies, tech companies), specifically within the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) space
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Visibility across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Senior Product Manager roles who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.