Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are hiring a Lead Product Designer to help design the future of Veeva CRM products. Designers serve a vital role here: from creating the vision for new features to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
What You'll Do
- You'll drive the design vision and strategy for your product area, along with Design and Product Leadership.
- Youll guide, improve and implement the design process.
- Be an active and available craft mentor for other designers.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- 7+ years of product design experience with mobile and web products
- Extensive experience in a leading individual contribution role, on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation.
- You enjoy designing end to end experiences, including UX and Visual Design.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Extensive experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- A strong belief in user-centered design principals.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process-related issues.
- Youre a go-getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to your questions!
- Youre quick, you work fast, and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time-sensitive development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv.
Nice to Have
- Experience Building a Design System
- Experience leading other designers
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].