LearnLux is the leading provider of workplace financial wellbeing that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux's award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team. Reporting directly to the Founder, you’ll be leading the product design and brand design initiatives at LearnLux. An ideal candidate thrives on creating and iterating new ideas quickly and combines a passion for great user experiences with an eye for consistency. You will be encouraged to contribute to strategic decision-making, and play a key part in the process of growing the team. Opportunity to expand responsibilities to take on a future leadership role as we grow the design team to include additional roles. Candidates should be comfortable managing their own time, and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Lead design for our web app
- Design and build feature wireframes, mockups, storyboards, and usability prototypes for internal use and user testing
- Drive the validation and research of new ideas to optimize the user experience
- Make product decisions based on user data, behaviour, and usability testing
- Develop and maintain a consistent visual design system, UI libraries, and the LearnLux brand across the experience
- Work closely with our development, sales and marketing teams
- 3+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in graphic design, wireframing, prototyping, and product interface design
- Expertise working with design and prototyping software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite) or similar tools
- Be an excellent communicator and design evangelist across our various teams
Nice To Have
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Experience with Print Design
- Experience with user analytics tools such as Fullstory, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Experience building both B2B and B2C applications
- Domain experience in education and/or personal finance.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- New Macbook, Monitors, and the best tools for the job.
- Fun team activities including our team retreats, ‘Always Be Learning’ days
- Competitive benefits like flexible vacation
- Access to LearnLux and Certified Financial Planners