Klaviyo is a technology company that combines customer data and marketing software. We help businesses of every size from entrepreneurs to iconic brands deliver amazing experiences across email and other owned channels. We thrive on solving challenging problems and our mission is to empower creators to own their destiny.
Were looking for a Lead Product Designer to work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. The role demands great execution, an obsession with quality, and creative problem solving for users and business goals.
In this role, youre the teams go-to expert when it comes to the craft and logic of design. Youre an authority on how to turn ideas into reality, driving clarity and creating high standards across process and execution. You set a strong example and provide thoughtful direction within the team, often acting as a mentor and coach. Most importantly, you are fun to work with and bring a sense of humor to the toughest of challenges while working alongside peers who, like you, are unconstrained by the status quo.
Klaviyo Design Elsewhere:
How You'll Make a Difference
- Get design projects on the roadmap, ship them, and drive measurable results
- Lead and coordinate multiple complex projects at the same time
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity UI
- Organize and moderate design critiques as an in-house expert
- Drive process improvements, from creation to adoption
- Adapt the design process for cross-functional problem solving
- Assist with interviewing candidates for future roles
- Contribute to building Klaviyos design culture
What Youll Need
- 8+ years of professional design experience.
- You have a portfolio of projects supporting end-to-end product development cycle, from audience definition to product adoption.
- Experience shipping work into larger markets and iterating over time
- The ability to jump in and pinch-hit on any design project
- The flexibility to be a great collaborator in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The capability to take a unique (or even unpopular) stand on an issue and facilitate a productive outcome
- The ability to coach other designers with honest, constructive feedback
- A keen sense of how to prioritize your projects and time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset and the ability to think on your feet
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.