The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
EnterpriseDB is seeking a highly talented technical expert to develop, deploy, manage and scale our CRM transformation strategy.
In this highly visible and hands-on role, the Applications Architect will be responsible for discovery, design, development and implementation of a multiple-platform strategy related to the Support Services experience at EnterpriseDB.
Reporting to the SVP of Support Services, the successful candidate will be technically strong in areas including CRMs (strategic focus on Zendesk, particularly as a CRM engine blended with a front-end proprietary experience), full-stack Python frameworks, data transformation, and flexible application integrations. This person is an inspirational and energetic leader with prior experience leading CRM transformations in a rapidly-growing, globally distributed enterprise setting.
Tremendous focus and investments are being made at EnterpriseDB and, for those who are energized by the opportunity to be a transformational leader, it simply doesnt get any better than this!
- Design, develop, and deploy multiple phases of architectural transformation for an existing multiplatform CRM solution.
- Data transformation planning and execution of a synchronized heterogeneous data model with multiple CRM sources and a single SaaS backend destination.
- Develop ongoing CRM roadmap strategy in collaboration with business stakeholders, IT and IS; manage, communicate and execute roadmap objectives with crossfunctional team members.
- Constant collaboration with world-class Developers, Engineers and Administrators to enable timely and reliable delivery of services and solutions
- Be creative! - Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- 7+ years in a relevant capacity, with at least two major transformation projects accomplished demonstrating modern platform expertise
- Track record of accomplishment with multiplatform strategies across distributed and dotted-line teammates.
- Deep and demonstrable experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Django (or other Python frameworks), PostgreSQL, IaaS, and Kubernetes.
- Must be capable in leading projects from ideation through implementation
- Experience implementing and operating agile methodologies
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving technology landscape and keep pace with the latest thinking and new technologies.
- Demonstrable ability to formulate a high-level strategy, then convert it into a tactical plan and execute on that plan.
- Proven experience as a business-focused, credible leader in a large fast-growing technology company.
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.
Our US benefits package is listed here - additional benefits packages available upon request