Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Were leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now were writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, youll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
Its all about the customer.
As a Lead Business Systems Analyst (BSA), you will lead and manage client deliverables relative to our multi-channel marketing engagements using Epsilons market-leading PeopleCloud Customer platform. This role requires you to have both business and technical expertise where we will need you to act as a primary liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams. You will play a key role in projects: requirements elicitation, documentation, design, and testing. In addition, you will be expected to work closely with the Project Manager (or Account Manager) to assist in project delivery.
What youll do as a CRM, Lead Business Systems Analyst
- Interpret and articulate a client's marketing vision, objectives and connect them to targeted customer journeys/use cases
- Lead client discussions during discovery and enable translation of vision to scope covering data and technology needs
- Take ownership and drive exhaustive coverage of all Business Requirements, data needs, business rules, and execute translation of these into Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Lead the BSA team on data quality analysis and recommend changes when required
- Lead and review detailed analysis of product feature fitment versus business requirements to create functional specifications for gap areas
- Lead onboarding of multiple vendors/sources to Epsilon solution
- Lead review of BSA artifacts and other deliverables like source to target and API specifications
- Lead effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Lead initiatives to develop and implement best practices, standards and methodologies, around business analysis and data analysis
What skills you will use:
- 8+ years of relevant business analysis work experience in the database/ data driven marketing space
- Good understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Ability to lead a project and solution, in addition to a work-stream within a solution
- Ability to lead and execute the documentation of business requirements, functional specifications and other client deliverables
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing data from different sources
- Excellent understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Expert SQL skills
- Good understanding of API, JSON ,XML and SOAP UI
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and quickly change priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- Ability to lead a team of BSAs and mentor them through projects and support their career growth
- Ability to effectively navigate and lead a cross functional organization to get work done
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the domains- Healthcare, Retail, BFSI
Who are we a good fit for?
We didnt become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. Were constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.