WHO WE ARE:
Duck Creek Technologies is the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of the property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance industry. We are the platform upon which modern insurance systems are built, enabling the industry to capitalize on the power of the cloud to run agile, intelligent, and evergreen operations. Our modern SaaS solutions help insurers set a new standard and revolutionize how consumers interact with insurance companies.
Authenticity, purpose, and transparency are core to Duck Creek, and we believe insurance should be there for individuals and businesses when, where, and how they need it most. Our market-leading solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand. With more than 1,000 successful implementations to date, Duck Creek removes the IT burden for insurers so they can focus on the business of insurance.
We have a flock of more than 1,800 employees across the globe and are proud to be a Flexible-First employer. We empower our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home, or on a hybrid schedule. Our flexible-first environment fosters productivity, inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location.
If working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries sounds exciting, let us know.We are excited you are considering Duck Creek as a future employer and hope you decide to join The Flock!
To learn more about us, visit www.duckcreek.com and follow us on our social channels for the latest information LinkedIn and Twitter.
Title: Lead, Business Architect (Data Insights) - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
WHAT YOULL DO:
Duck Creek Professional Services is looking for a bilingual English and Spanish speaking Business Architect (Data Insights) who is responsible for understanding the companys business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities and how they affect technology imperatives. The Business Architect is recognized by the project team and customer as the expert on business architecture and serves as the point of escalation for architecture related activities, and is the escalation point for the Customer. The role is expected to work across multiple complex projects simultaneously. In this role, you will be communicating, presenting, and corresponding with native Spanish speaking audiences and you should be highly fluent in Spanish language to translate and liaise in English.
- Responsible for understanding the companys business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities and how they affect technology imperatives.
- Understands the key challenges that sponsor and key stakeholders face.
- Recognized by the project team and customer as the expert on business architecture
- Serves as the point of escalation for architecture related activities, and for the Customer
- With other architects, defines opportunities to create business value for the client, and define the specific business solutions and structures needed to realize these opportunities, and also defines how the proposed solutions will fit into the overall enterprise architecture.
- Assists in defining the performance goals, metrics, and key milestones for the proposed solutions.
- Reviews prototypes, enterprise blueprints, and the scope of the initiatives to meet the business imperatives.
- Contributes IP back to the practice.
- Works across multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Must understand and have experience with supporting the information needs across multiple departments of an insurance company, including but not limited to:
- Bureau Reporting
WHAT YOUVE DONE:
- Bachelors degree required, or higher education level, or foreign equivalent, preferably in Financial Services, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent Insurance certifications.
- Minimum of 12 years professional experience, preferably in implementing software applications
- At least 12 years experience implementing P&C insurance software applications
- At least 12 years experience with SQL and relational database design
- At least 10 years of developing reporting/analytic solutions.
- Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
- Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance
- Experience implementing Duck Creek solutions required
Must be bilingual and highly fluent in Spanish and English
- Travel: 25%
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority, or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate andcontinuously improve our products, services, and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
We strive to be an example to the world of inclusion, diversity, and equity in all things where employees are free to be their authentic selves in the workplace and in the communities in which we live. We believe in leading by example and are proud of the diversity of our team and our shared commitment to our Core Values: We Prioritize Respect; We Listen; We Care; We Add Value; and We Lead.
To learn more about our inclusive company culture, values, DE&I initiatives, and people, please visit: https://www.duckcreek.com/life-at-duck-creek/.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers with our web content by sending an email to [email protected].
Duck CreekTechnologies does not accept, nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.