Office Tour Photos
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to transform a $5.7Tn market nows the time! Come join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
In a nutshell
We're taking Takeoff Technologies to the next level and are looking for a Lead Automation Engineer(CAD) to support us in designing all physical aspects of our solution and its applications across identified sites. As the Lead Automation Engineer, you will work directly with the Product Management team and our hardware automation partner to create and further develop solution standards. You will also work closely with the Implementation and Construction teams to develop and execute a process to design site-specific adaptations at scale.
This is exciting because you will:
- Develop Takeoffs micro-fulfillment warehouse standards, including standardized requirements and equipment for use in creating site layouts
- Work hand in hand with automation hardware, eCommerce and retail experts to craft an efficient warehouse design that responds to critical business needs
- Standardize approach to layout design/approval to conform with implementation/launch overall project timelines
- Develop and optimize site-specific designs that maximize picking efficiency while meeting all space and staging requirements for the operation of our retail clients around the world
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience in warehouse design and optimization
- Familiarity with material handling automation
- Proficiency with analytical tools, workflow time study, and process balancing
- Advanced experience using MS suite, including Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Use of CAD is a plus
- Bachelors degree in engineering (IE or ME)
- Travel 25%
Why youll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Were disrupting the e-Grocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- Youll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
Everyone here really believes in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun.
More Jobs From