Knoq Cares Representative
at Knoq (View all jobs)
Boston, MA, Kansas City or Salt Lake City
Knoq is building a world where neighbors help neighbors. Our technology recruits, trains and guides neighborhood representatives (Knoqers) to go out into their own neighborhoods and educate people about products and services that can make their lives better. Our platform has been used by Google Fiber, NRG, Inspire Energy, Fluent Home Security and many other direct-to-home brands. We are growing 500% YoY and are backed by Haystack VC, Initialized, Liquid2, Fathom Capital and Background Capital.
Right now, we cant connect with our neighbors the way we normally do, but were still committed to helping our neighbors in need. To do that, we are looking for willing and able neighborhood representatives who are passionate about helping their community during COVID-19. We have partnered with the Greater Boston Food Bank, Food Equality Initiative, Kroger, United Way of Utha and other organizations to safely bring food and other essential items to people in Boston, Kansas City and Salt Lake City. As a Knoq Cares representative, you will shop for groceries, deliver essential items, and do anything else to serve our communities during the COVID-19 crisis.
What youll do
- Supplement shifts in warehouses and grocery stores that are overtaxed
- Safely support food and essential item delivery needs of food banks and grocery stores
- Learn the Knoq app and sales methodology through training and mentorship
- Communicate with Knoq team and partners
- Once the crisis is over, you will have an opportunity to become a neighborhood representative, selling a variety of products to your neighbors and exponentially accelerating your earnings
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, restaurant, retail, hospitality or sales
- Driven, hardworking and competitive
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Able to be on call/flexible with schedules and respond quickly
$15.00 per hour and Hero Bonus of $5 per hour until June 1st
We have both part time and full time opportunities. Full time associates are eligible for health benefits.
- Part time: 20 hrs per week
- Full time: 30- 40 hrs per week
- Candidates must be willing to submit to a criminal history check
- Valid driver's license & access to a car