TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for an experienced Jr. Sales Executive to join our Inside Sales organization of Vacation Rentals. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our vacation rental solutions so that we can gain new customers and position TripAdvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Jr. Sales Executive at TripAdvisor, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in telesales, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
• Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
• Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
• Consultatively position our product solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
• Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
• Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
• Highly Transactional, KPI’s consisting of 40 calls a day, closing 15-20 deals per month to achieve revenue targets.
• Collaborate cross functionally with various teams to attain client satisfaction
• 1-2 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Inside Sales, customer service, new customer acquisition and/or business development experience
• Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
• Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
• Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
• Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
• Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
• Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement