829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, REI, Leave No Trace and many more.
829 Studios is seeking a Junior User Interface Designer with a passion to create beautiful, effective websites. As an integrated digital marketing agency, 829 Studios crafts strategic online experiences that engage consumers across an ecosystem of touchpoints. Design is at the heart of what we do. We have a talented team of visual and interaction designers who strive to set the bar higher each time.
What Were Looking For
As a user interface designer, you get excited about solving challenges in a collaborative team environment. UI design is your passion and youre not afraid to let your nerd flag fly. You are on a mission to create experiences that are as intuitive as they are delightful. All in all, you work well with others, know how to keep the momentum going throughout a project, and have a sense of humor.
What Youll Do
- Assist in the design and production of a variety of digital projects.
- Take an active role in the entire design process for a diverse client list.
- Successfully blend strategically-defined business objectives with a brand-oriented visual aesthetic.
- Collaborate with an in-house team of developers, project managers and strategists.
- Take on multiple projects at the same time and work with cross-functional teams.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital agency is preferred, however, we will consider recent graduates with strong portfolios and/or related internship experience.
- Command of Sketch and the Adobe Suite of design products - particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Familiarity with Invision, Principle or similar prototyping tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confidence to effectively communicate project goals and articulate the ideas behind the work you produce.
- Experience working collaboratively with a talented team.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
More Jobs From