Office Tour Photos
Junior Account Manger
As an Account Manager you are responsible for Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) and will secure long-term client relationships, drive adoption of the Intralinks platform, and help customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
From the Manager:
Do you like helping people achieve their business goals? If you are motivated by helping others find solutions to their challenges we should talk. Your mission as an Intralinks Account Manager is to drive an exceptional customer experience while ensuring sustained success with Intralinks products and solutions.
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients across all Intralinks product lines
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments - actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time revenue retention.
- Maintain high-touch relationship with clients by communicating with them regularly regarding open projects, cases, etc.
- Effectively partner and coordinate with internal resources to drive growth while addressing customer concerns efficiently.
- Manage key contacts relationships while leading renewal contract negotiations
- Accurately manage and forecast renewal pipeline in SFDC.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of Software experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience with SaaS
- Track record for consistently exceeding daily, weekly and monthly activity metrics
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
More Jobs From