This position reports to our global HQ in Cambridge, MA and is fully remote within the US. Travel is expected when needed.
Who we are:
TriNetX was founded on the idea that incorporating real-world data results in better clinical trial design, improves the site selection and patient recruitment process and generates real-world evidence (RWE) to advance the collective understanding of human health. TriNetX collaborates with the majority of industry leaders, including 13 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies, and is powered by an impressive network of 170 healthcare organizations across 30 countries.
As a result of its reach and rapidly expanding network, TriNetX has become the market leader in protocol design, feasibility, and site selection. Researchers have leveraged the TriNetX network to analyze over 39,000 protocols, presented over 10,000 clinical trial opportunities to its healthcare members, and reduced site identification time in clinical trials by 50%.
Currently, TriNetX healthcare organization members contribute access to a patient population of 400 million, representing over 40 billion clinical observations. With headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, TriNetX is one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies in the area’s life sciences corridor.
What challenges we work on:
TriNetX is the global health research network that optimizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought. Each member of our community shares in the consolidated value of our global, federated health research network that connects clinical researchers to the patient populations which they are attempting to study.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a full time Junior UI/UX Designer to join our product team.
You will have the opportunity to apply your skills to multiple projects with a focus on creative problem solving and execution of design solutions. You will work closely with a team of diverse, senior UX designers and product managers to create a delightful user experience for our global, state-of-the art health research platform. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design, understand the differences between UI and UX activities, and have a creative yet organized approach to creating solutions for multiple projects independently.
What you will be doing:
- Design user interfaces, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flow diagrams
- Maintain and build upon our design system of UI components
- Deliver high-fidelity mockups, specs, and assets to hand-off to the engineering team
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Effectively communicate UI and interaction behaviors using any appropriate medium (e.g., animations, state transitions, etc.)
- Present and defend your design decisions
- Collaborate closely with developers, UX designers, product managers and other team members
What you bring to TriNetX:
- A portfolio of work is necessary to apply
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Software proficiency: Sketch, InVision
- Bonus – Familiarity with the following
- Axure, Balsamiq or similar
- Version control for Sketch (e.g., Abstract)
- Previous experience working in healthcare or clinical research