Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Thrasio Tech Team:
The mission of the technology team is to provide the super power infrastructure that enables Thrasio to operate the most efficient, innovative, and effective next generation consumer products company in the world. If you are interested in working with large data systems, applying data science and predictive analytics, or building powerful interfaces for internal business customers then you will find those opportunities at Thrasio.
As an IT Web Developer within our growing team, you will lead the transferring of all domains and ensure the complete transfer of all data. You have always been a web enthusiast and want to work in an engaging team environment. You know when to ask questions to get inputs, and you enjoy being perplexed and the hunt to figure it out.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Transfer domains ensuring nothing is lost or deleted
- Maintain and assess all Thrasio brand websites
- Update content and fix broken links and image
- Proactively engage and advise leadership regarding a websites functionality and make short and long-term improvement recommendations
- Proactively engage internal and external customers
- Coordinate the transfer of emails between Google Workspaces
- Assist Brand Managers on Website-related tasks
What You Bring to the Party:
- Very strong hands on experience transferring domains/registrars (e.g transferring between GoDaddy, HostGator, AWS, etc) ensuring nothing is lost including DNS records
- Possess new web technology curiosity and a history of self-initiated web education; you have always been web-curious and looking for the next web tool
- Experience in working with non-tech savvy individuals and being able to guide them through the conveyor belt pipeline
Nice to have, but not required:
- Transferred 100+ domains (GoDaddy, HostGator, AWS, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Cloudflare redirect system is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Web Programming, Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Website Design, Digital Marketing, Digital Economy, Digital Design or equivalent
- DNS Record Knowledge (A, CNAME, MX, TXT records)
- Experience in Google Workspace
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.