As IT Support Engineer, you are a competent contact person for all matters concerning our internal IT and you are responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly. You keep our Macs up and running and share your expertise with colleagues in our global offices. You are also working on process automation that allows us to grow faster and make things smarter.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Deployment, management and maintenance of Apple hardware and software
- 1st level end user support
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware
- Manage user accounts and access permissions
- Analyze support requests to discover underlying issues and trends
- Test and evaluate new technologies
- Create training materials related to troubleshooting and the usage of computers and applications
- Continuously improve the level of IT support provided to a global organization
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1 to 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of Apple technologies
- Ideally experience in one of the following areas:
- Okta Identity Management
- Mobile device management, preferably JAMF
- Administration of Atlassian products (Confluence & Jira)
- Experience with ticketing / service desk applications (e.g., Jira Service Desk)
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 500+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer LeanIX celebrates diversity and is committed to and promoting an inclusive work environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.