Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TEAM
Immutas Information Technology (IT) Team is responsible for providing first-class hardware and software support to Immuta employees as well as maintaining accounts, hardware, and networking. The team coordinates new employee equipment preparation and shipping, as well as account provisioning. Additionally, IT manages our ever-growing fleet of MacBook Pros and other technical assets within the company. The team occasionally partners with other members of the Platform Engineering department to provide support for our cloud engineering efforts.
The members of this team are detail-oriented and service-minded, as well as curious enough to seek out-of-the-box solutions.
On the IT team, your work will be critical to all departments within Immuta. Youll often be the first point of contact for any assistance Immuta employees need. Youll work closely with the People and Information Security & Compliance teams to ensure the needs of our employees are balanced with our needs for security and regulatory compliance.
We issue and support MacBook Pros for our end-users, as well as a standard set of peripherals to ensure employees have the tools they need. Our software-defined corporate infrastructure is cloud-centric with a heavy emphasis on Amazon Web Services, with lesser, but growing, emphasis on other cloud providers, and minimal in-office server hardware. You will support macOS, various Linux distributions, a limited amount of Windows machines, and various office machines. All work is documented in our JIRA Service Management ticketing system.
Youll work with IT management to maintain a stock of available hardware to meet our aggressive hiring goals, as well as monitoring hardware warranties and end-of-life policies.
The IT team is constantly seeking innovative ways to provide the resources Immuta employees need. Youll work with our mobile device management platform to configure and provision software on employee computers.
Employees in this position will frequently move IT equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR IT SPECIALISTS WHO
- Have experience working with and supporting Apple Mac hardware and macOS.
- Have experience with Unix/Linux, including CentOS and Ubuntu.
- Stay informed about the latest security issues facing these platforms.
- Are experienced with basic networking, including wired and wireless networks.
- Are attentive to detail in implementation of solutions to complex problems
- Have experience working with Active Directory
- Are excellent communicators who can work with our employees to solve their problems patiently and attentively.
- Are willing to learn and grow their skills beyond basic end-user support.
TECHNOLOGIES YOU'LL USE
- JIRA Service Management
- Snipe-IT Asset Management
- JAMF Pro
- Active Directory
- In-person and/or remote end-user technical support and customer service experience.
- The ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues with limited to no visibility or remote access.
- A strong background in macOS and Mac laptops.
- Enterprise Linux experience
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.