ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
As an IT Service Desk Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and empowering ezCater business units so they have a smooth and highly performant technology experience. ezCater is an agile, dynamic culture that fosters and encourages cross-team collaboration and requires the ability to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing work priorities and requirements as we are a fast-growing company. For this role, we are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills, who enjoy cupcakes, and are able to successfully work on a team.
As a Service Desk Engineer you will support a hybrid workforce with some people in the office and others remote so great communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) are incredibly important.
What you'll do:
- Triage and prioritize requests for service desk tickets ensuring that the business users have clarity and transparency into the process for resolution.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues in our Meraki & Fortigate environment
- Onboard and offboard employees via Okta and other internal tools
- Assemble, install, upgrade and configure new desktop computing resources, including hardware, software, and applications in a Microsoft/Apple environment.
- Maintain accurate asset management via OOMNITZA
- Ensure that workstations are proactively maintained and patched and align with ezCater security policy
- Support on-site and remote company meetings.
- Assists with IT Engineering projects
This is a great opportunity if you have:
- A passion for solving technical problems and a desire to help others.
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience in providing support for an endpoint fleet of Mac & Windows via JAMF & NinjaOne
- Supported Google Apps (Google Workspace) environment
- Supported modern enterprise software (Slack, Okta, Google, Zoom, O365, etc)
- Working knowledge of Zoom Room Video Conferencing
- Flexibility in working hours generally from 9am-5:30pm local time and part of an on-call rotation.
- Ability to work from the Boston office 3-5 days per week
- Able to lift/move desktops & monitors
The national cash compensation range for this role is $68,000-90,000k* per year
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when youre in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.