Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You like to solve problems and build processes.
- You have a desire to put your technical skills into practice and are excited to deploy cutting edge technologies into the field.
- You appreciate jobs that allow you to grow your breadth of knowledge, and thrive working cross functionally.
- You are curious and excited to learn about new and old technologies powering a modern factory.
- You are a good communicator and able to speak full-stack from Engineering to C-Suite. You understand that different roles within that stack have different needs and are able to use language that suits them.
- You are able to google your way out of most problems.
What skills do I need?
- Willingness to travel to customer sites 15% of the time. (not required during COVID)
- Strong knowledge of IT Systems, Network Infrastructure and Databases
- Familiarity with multi tenant cloud services, comfortable with AWS and Azure
- Strong project management and communication skills
- You will work closely with Sales Engineering in pre-sales to provide guidance from a technical perspective.
- Own the technical delivery of enterprise level deployments. This includes:
- Network Solution Architecture
- Connection to industrial devices and machines
- Connection to enterprise systems and databases
- IAM implementation
- On-Premise installations
- Many more diverse challenging tasks!
- Act as Tier 2 support for customer related technical issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation of operational processes
- Engineering Team
- Support Team
- Sales Engineering Team
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.