Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is looking to bring on a tech-savvy, quick thinking IT Operations Engineer to deliver Level 1 & Level 2 helpdesk services to a rapidly growing team. Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, onboarding employees, credential management, access control, provisioning software and providing support to end-users as well as supporting the local office IT infrastructure.
What youll do
- Provide Level 1 & Level 2 end-user support via helpdesk, Slack and walk-ups from Stash employees.
- Manage access control and credential management for employees.
- Manage policies and groups in a Universal Directory and MDM.
- Create & build packages, configuration policies and profiles for MacOS.
- Respond to, record, track, update, maintain, and close tickets through a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide A/V support for company meetings and team presentations.
- Troubleshooting WiFi and network connectivity.
- Coordinate with external vendors to service or repair equipment.
- Onboard new employees, from setting up accounts, equipment procurement and equipment hand-off.
- Tracking all software and hardware inventory.
- Deploy and retrieve computer hardware within offices or remotely by shipping
What were looking for
- Excellent communication skills and experience providing white glove customer support. Stellar customer service is key.
- Impeccable written communication and documentation skills. Documentation skills are fundamental for the role.
- Solid understanding of IT fundamentals and data security practices. Security is paramount.
- 1-3 years experience supporting MacOS, Windows with a primary focus on MacOS.
- 1 year experience using services such as G Suite and Okta or similar single sign on.
- 2 years experience using JAMF Pro and managing Apple hardware, with a specific focus on DEP and provisioning / reprovisioning hardware.
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA or comparable documentation and project management software.
- At least 3 years experience as an IT Specialist or related IT Helpdesk support position in a professional, fast paced office environment.
- ACMT Certified
- CCA or JAMF 300 Certified
- Cisco Meraki Network Operator Certified
- 1 year experience using Cisco Meraki
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIns Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.