Vee24 is the world’s leading provider of web-based real time customer engagement solutions. The company’s live help solution is used by leading brands to deliver next-generation customer experiences on the web, in-stores, and through mobile devices via: voice, video, text, and co-browsing.
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall customer experience for clients like Jordan’s Furniture, Clinique, KBC Bank, DFS, Schuh, and Jaguar Land Rover. With a combination of adaptive software, great people and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows and web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle.
We’re looking for a motivated and talented IT Manager to join our Boston team and act as a force multiplier for both business and technical teams. As the IT manager, you will be responsible for spearheading multiple projects that shape the technology landscape for the company while also assisting and enabling stakeholders throughout the business to be successful. This role combines both classic IT functions like technical support for hardware and software systems, and also a significant component of project management, software implementation and system rollout.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Lead efforts to establish or maintain key compliance standards such as SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Experience dealing with SDLC, infosec, and other security considerations around compliance standards like SOC2, PCI, etc. a strong plus