We are looking for a dedicated, high performing individual who is a creative thinker and a technical expert to be responsible for end user systems, corporate infrastructure, and core application domains such as communication tools, CRM, HR and Financial Packages. The ability to effortlessly switch between the mindset of manager and engineer will be a key success factor. He or she will have proven staff management experience and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge. Ability to collaborate across teams within the company to leverage resources on other teams on key initiatives and to build relationships.
From day one, you will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our corporate IT operations as well as our overall growth. You will have ability to analyze our current systems and assets, recommend and oversee the implementation of solutions to challenges and ensure upgrades, and provide training while managing and developing a current team of 4.
What you will do:
- Maintain essential internal IT operations - This includes the following corporate items such as operating systems, end user security tools, applications, systems, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and corporate office hardware.
- Project Management - Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative while handling business-critical IT tasks and systems administration. Consider the impact of initiatives on all stakeholders when making decisions.
- Strategic Planning - Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software solutions as they pertain to the company’s overall corporate needs and priorities.
- Oversight and performance measurement - Track and maintain hardware and software inventory and IT staff performance metrics, service levels, systems status such as planned and unplanned outages.
- Staff management - Provide staff management and leadership for IT personnel including coaching and training, developing personal growth opportunities, and conducting regular performance reviews. Implement, document, communicate and improve IT processes and procedures.
- Metrics- audit systems and assess their outcomes. Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement. Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in IT management
- Hands-on experience with end user systems & corporate infrastructure
- Experience with corporate systems and software including but not limited to these type of items, phone systems, windows laptops (& Mac), printers, VPN, VDI’s, video conferencing (Zoom, WebEx), Office 365 and administration of in-house desktop and productivity software applications including Salesforce, Hyperion, UltiPro, Slack, Jira, Confluence among others
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies, corporate backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring for corporate systems.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to teams
- Comfortable working on cross-functional teams.
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in MIS or IT focused degree in technology, computer science or similar field but will consider experience and background.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with HIPAA and working in a Health Care environment.
- Security knowledge and ability to conform priorities within defined security approaches.
- Professional certifications in systems and software such as: Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow, Windows administration, Jira, Teams, etc.
More Jobs From