A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
Make a difference... a BIG difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. Were a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
A bit about this role:
We are looking to hire our first technology focused role on expanding our corporate footprint. As we return to office, we will be adding multiple physical locations each year as we expand the company. This role will be a balance of Corporate IT focusing on the employee base, and rolling out new offices from start to finish alongside our Facilities team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deploy new offices and expansions across the USA
- Re-develop formal build lists for budget modeling
- Partner with with networking team to deploy wired and wireless network
- Manage and install conference rooms. Logitech audio + video conferencing
- Manage tech build-out budget through purchasing channel partners
- Manage and maintain security video camera system
- Shipping and logistics to deliver equipment to locations pre-build
- Coordinate with vendors on location for office build-outs throughout the USA
- Manage Telecom circuits
- Deploy Envoy Digital Concierge
IT-focused responsibilities will include:
- IT Helpdesk ticketing in Jira to support SaaS systems: Jira, Confluence, Talkdesk, Monday, Slack
- Documentation for systems and implementation
- Manage Physical Security system, digital cameras, and ongoing improvement work
- Responsible for Badge System Database
- Support ChromeOS + MacOS for end users
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience at a fast growing technology company
- Experience with Google Workspace, SalesForce, O365 or Atlassian products
- Comfortable moving and shipping boxes up for 75 pounds
- Hands-on experience configuring audio visual and computer networking
- Prior experience renovating or launching office space
- You can travel 50%
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.