IT Business Analyst is responsible for working with finance organization providing functional/technical support in the areas of accounting/financial processes, reporting, and data management. As an SME, provide recommendations for decision making based on data and critical thinking as well as developing process documentation, process definitions, and flowcharts of current and future business processes in the finance area. Resource should have strong knowledge of FICO Functional areas, experience defining systems strategy, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, providing functional details to team and working with the business to implement the change.
- Requirements documentation, design, development, and support for various projects
- Collaborate with teams in multiple locations; articulate and document functional/technical solutions to clients, stakeholders, vendors, and team members at all proficiency levels
- Working with internal/external audit teams for regulatory compliance requests
- Create, monitor, and maintain batch cycles for finance applications, along with on-call/off hours responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent SAP Functional knowledge in FI (AP/AR), CO, Logistics, and MM modules with 8+ years experience in full life cycle SAP implementations
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact and collaborate with business and IT teams including application development, testing, operations, security and compliance and project management office
- Excellent programming, analytical and problem-solving skills with good understanding of multi-tier applications and the underlying architecture
- 3+ years of practicing knowledge on SAP systems such as SAP PI/PO, S/4 HANA, and ABAP
- 6+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects in IT industry
- Experience working on large volume data processing on SAP
- 5+ years of experience in Retail Finance/logistics domain
- Knowledge of scheduling tools such as BMC Control-M
- SAP ALE/SLT/EDI experience
- Knowledge of legacy systems such as mainframe and unix
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field or relevant work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.