: IT Associate
Yesware is seeking an enthusiastic IT Associate to join our team. This opportunity comes at a crucial moment in the evolution of the workplace, as we navigate new ways of getting things done, staying connected, and supporting our workforce. Help keep Yesware one of the best places to work in Boston as we face new challenges and exciting opportunities by serving as our first-ever in-house IT representative!
Our ideal candidate has a knack for problem solving, enjoys working with people, is passionate about technology, and has prior help desk experience working at a small/mid sized company. The IT Associate will be responsible for all activities involving computer maintenance, equipment repair, user and desktop support, and other helpdesk inquiries. They will largely operate independently, collaborating most closely with our Office and Project Management teams, while supporting members across the entire organization.
This role has the opportunity to expand over time and could lead to various career paths at Yesware, including DevOps or something else in Engineering. Curious and self-motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
Equipment, Hardware, & Software
- Set up and configure PCs and Macs for all employees
- Install and update necessary software programs, make recommendations on other system equipment upgrades
- Maintain the office wireless network and ensure any issues are resolved
- Troubleshoot, repair, and conduct maintenance for office equipment, including employee machines, printers, TVs, and other conference room equipment
Problem Solving & Process Improvements
- Diagnose problems that arise, implement corrective action procedures, and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate
- Develop repeatable security audit processes to help maintain industry compliance standards
- Research and implement - or develop homegrown - tools to assist engineering onboarding and offboarding
Training & Direct Support
- Administer user accounts for new employees, deprovision user accounts and other activities related to employee off-boarding
- Conduct onboarding training for new hires
- Provide timely updates to users regarding their open helpdesk tickets
- Provide documentation and other assistance during yearly audits
- Develop and maintain documentation on the company wiki
- Keep track of company assets and manage inventory
About our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Knowledge of a variety of hardware, software, and operating systems
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and some experience with computer applications and operating systems
- Strong communication, time management, and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with JumpCloud, LastPass, G Suite, and M365 is a plus
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox.
We are proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values every single day in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.
Yesware is committed to developing a culture that embraces diversity and fosters inclusivity. We do this because it makes us stronger as individuals, as a business and it is simply the right thing to do. We know that diversity comes in many forms, so we welcome employees from all walks of life to bring their differing experiences and perspectives to Yesware. Together, we can build an environment where every member of our team can bring their authentic self to work, be heard, and work toward achieving their professional potential.
We are currently working remotely, but still have our newly-renovated downtown office ready for our return when we are. Read more about us at www.yesware.com/company