Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- 2-3 years in an IT function
- Service-oriented; you enjoy supporting other people and helping them out.
- Motivated; requiring little instruction or guidance from their direct manager.
- Problem solver; experience with identifying and escalating issues.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with team members.
- Ability to learn quickly on the go, A love of learning and love of helping others to grow.
- A sense of independence and an ability to establish structures or processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment.
- A passion for tech with very close collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What skills do I need?
- Strong ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, and the shipping of high quality and pragmatic solutions.
- Networking & WiFi selection, configuration and debugging.
- Ability to develop a program for managing employee hardware at scale.
- Knowledge of network and IT security.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and escalate issues appropriately.
- Experience with stakeholder management and developing professional relationships with business owners.
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Experience with high-growth startup
- Coding experience
- SOC2 experience
- Support Tulips first IT function: network, employee and company hardware, IT help desk, office access control, MDM, ERP, CRM, A/V and more.
- Support the development of the infrastructure plans for all global Tulips IT needs across Somerville HQ, Munich and Budapest (and any future offices we open).
- Provide support to end-users for either PC, applications, or hardware.
- Own the internal office networking, WiFi, and VPN; tackle typical networking issues on your own and know when to call in an external expert.
- Set up and maintain the AV equipment.
- Train and onboard new Tulip employees regarding IT & IT security.
- Be the primary technical point of contact for IT-related vendor bidding and selection process, and support through implementation as needed.
- Working closely with business users to translate business needs into detailed business requirements, user stories, use cases, test plans, configuration settings. Provide support to internal and external users.
- Be a thoughtful technical voice and support your company regarding all aspects of IT requests & questions.
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.