Office Tour Photos
Were passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. Were a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyou find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
At Buildium, weve fully embraced a microservice architecture to serve the millions of people who use and interact with our property management platform through our mobile and web applications. We are looking for a full-time mobile iOS software engineer who will help evolve our award-winning mobile applications. You will be a member of our cross-functional mobile development team responsible for building high-quality, test-driven iOS applications.
What youll do
- Work in two-week sprints on a cross-functional team by contributing to all areas of the iOS development lifecycle, including architecture, design, development, testing, and releasing to the App Store
- Improve code quality through participation in peer code reviews and knowledge share sessions, within and across teams
- Validate the quality of your work by writing effective unit tests
- Work alongside product managers, designers, and other developers to analyze tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Participate in our engineering guilds, focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience working with key technologies for the iOS platform (Swift, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Xcode with exposure to the following frameworks: Alamofire, Push notifications and UIKit)
- Experience distributing apps to the Apple App Store, as well as navigating the Apple review process
- Experience architecting mobile application code using patterns such as MVP, MVVM, MVI, or similar
- Experience working on applications consuming JSON from RESTful APIs
- A strong intuitive sense for good user experience
- Knowledge of Agile planning and estimation
- Experience with iOS testing frameworks (e.g. XCTest, Appium, Calabash)
- Experience with mobile automation testing platforms (e.g., Appium, Cucumber) preferred
- Bonus points if you have previous experience building Android applications or are willing to learn
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From