Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The International team is looking to add a Sales Analyst to analyze sales trends and track launches in International markets. This is a fast-paced environment, where we will be looking at brands and products in virtually all categories across Thrasios portfolio and tracking trends across multiple markets.
On this rapidly growing team, you will work hand-in-hand with our team to quickly analyze daily and weekly sales trends, inventory, sell-through, and other drivers of growth.
- Analyze your ASIN level data (sales, conversion rate, sessions, costs, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down; clearly articulate observations and propose strategies for troubleshooting.
- Daily and/or Weekly Sales Analysis
- Sales trend tracking and across product categories and country/region.
- Inventory tracking and replenishment analysis
- Pulling reports from multiple places and compiling results for tracking KPIs post launch
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure and developing new processes and analytics that drive value add for all stakeholders
What you Bring to the Party:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years' experience in an analytical function for a start-up or other fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience with online sales, Amazon is a plus
- Experience with sales analysis, Amazon specific is a plus
- Proven experience digging through data, running reports, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.