The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
AspenTech APM team is looking for a Data Science intern to join our growing Asset Performance Management Engineering team to help build the next generation AI Product suite. The role will be focused on Industrial ML and AI technologies with direct application to customer problems. A rigorous selection and prototyping of novel algorithms followed by the creation of industry-strength proof of concepts will be expected.
- Perform cutting edge research in the areas of pattern recognition and predictive technologies applicable to industrial time series analysis.
- You will have an opportunity to write highly performant and adaptable code contributing to feature development.
- Work with and learn from teams who want to change landscape of Industrial AI.
- Continuously communicate with stakeholders and data scientists to establish the optimal path to success
What You'll Need
You are a bachelors/masters/phd student in area of computer science with hands on experience in software engineering.
- Great interpersonal, team playing and can do attitude. Uncompromising will to learn
- Knowledge of the Python ecosystem is required
- Hands-on experience in Linux is required
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
- Cloud experience including AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Work with the team building messaging and stream processing frameworks like Kafka or Apache pulsar is a plus.
- English fluency (written and verbal) is required