Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Interactive Content Specialist to join our team.
We strive to forge inspired, nimble, and visionary creative work that drives compelling, honest, and empathetic engagement experiences across Imprivata’s digital properties and channels. As part of the Creative Team, the Interactive content Specialist produces and oversees a variety of interactive, personalize, and optimized experiences for Imprivata’s prospects and customers.
This role is instrumental in the success and growth of Imprivata, the Web and Creative Team, and Imprivata’s digital properties. They will work to strategize and implement web personalization and chatbot experiences, perform A/B testing on the Imprivata websites, search engine and conversion-rate optimizations, and content and concepts for experiences such as videos and animations, web banners, and other micro-content — all intended to drive engagement and interaction with Imprivata’s audience. In addition, they will keep an eye on interactive content trends and best practices and bring that learning and knowledge into Imprivata.
Ultimately, this role will ensure that experiences with Imprivata’s digital properties are compelling, modern, personalized, and optimized for maximum engagement.
They will be working with teammates and internal partners to drive interactive excellence across all mediums. The ability to bring vision and concepts — both their own and those of others — to life and to effectively communicate those concepts will be crucial in the success of this role.
This role is open for remote, in-office, or hybrid employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help Imprivata evolve and grow our rich digital and virtual interactions and experiences.
- Translate business requirements, user needs, content and creative direction, and technical requirements into experiences that are visually enticing, easy to interpret, and emotionally engaging.
- Strategize, create, update, review, and analyze content for website personalization campaigns and experiences, chatbots, and other interactive engagement elements on the website
- Extract and synthesize analytics and reports from various engagement platforms (chatbot, personalization, Google Analytics) to map user journeys, inform site optimizations, as well as drive analysis, focus, and recommendations for action
- Review and synthesize website heatmap and click reports and make content and UX recommendations
- Strategize, plan, propose, and implement SEO optimizations for meta, blog articles, product pages, thought leadership landing pages, demand gen landing pages, and more
- Craft UX and micro-content pieces for campaigns, A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, web banners, and other interactions
- Support virtual and live events with website experiences and campaigns, landing pages, and more
- Contribute to video concepts, scripts, and productions as needed
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, wireframes, and experiences for digital assets from beginning to end and maintain a consistent, integrated brand expression, perception, and user-experience.
- Work collaboratively with other teams and departments, responding to project requests and ensuring timely delivery and adherence to deadlines and style.
- Review external web content for opportunities (interactive content, new technologies, structure, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards, changes, and trends in website interaction as well as technologies and tools.
- Embrace and inspire passion to create compelling experiences that elevate the Imprivata brand.
- 2-5 years of experience, preferably in a technology environment operating across digital and traditional channels to craft compelling interactive.
- An analytical approach to strategizing engaging web content and experiences for a variety of digital output.
- Familiarity with crafting engaging content as well as engagement standards and trends.
- Understanding of information architecture, content hierarchy, calls-to-action and the underlying elements of website engagement and conversion.
- Ability to think through cross channel and multi-touch experiences to “connect-the-dots” for visitors, deliver the content and materials that will benefit them the most, and maintain consistency of experience and branding
- Attention to detail, ability to take direction, ask appropriate questions, understand scope and timelines, and work closely with other team members.
- Very strong attention to details and able to absorb and build upon iterative creative direction.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and be nimble and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in an iterative environment, working closely with our internal teams and other cross-functional members.
- The ability to both refine and iterate on existing ideas and proposals and to generate new concepts and approaches in order to create high-quality digital experiences.
- Organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects, deliver refined results in a short time, and iterate with constant growth and improvement.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage independent project workflows while working on fast-paced team projects.
- Experience with modern content management systems, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, website personalization, and web applications such as Drift.
- Facility with modern front-end development utilizing HTML, CSS, JS, and related languages.
- Familiarity with web design prototyping tools such as Adobe XD and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate and embrace self-learning and the ability to gain facility with new tools and concepts quickly while working in a fast, evolving environment.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.