Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativityalways in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a talented Senior Interaction Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the worlds largest brands. This team has a focus on e-commerce and looking for talent in this area!
What Youll Be Doing And The Impact Youll Make:
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high-profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
- Designing in Sketch or Adobe XD
- Designing email campaigns for various brands (e.g., Klaviyo, DotDigital, MailChimp, etc.)
- Design QA
- Solving complex UX problems
- Participating in meetings (client & internal)
- Performing UX and UI design audits
- Performing email design and strategy audits
- Participating in QBRs (quarterly business reviews) with brands
- Working with Digital Strategists on CRO (conversion rate optimization)
- Recording timesheets
- Mentoring junior designers
What Wed Love To See:
- A BA/BS/BFA or above in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interface Design, Graphic Design, or other design field or equivalent work experience.
- Online portfolio of work to show.
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, the CC Suite and Sketch.
- 5+ years of experience designing for web interfaces/interactions.
- 2+ years of ecommerce design experience.
- 1+ years designing emails.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience mentoring a team member.
- Agency experience and experience interacting with clients.
- Experience in handling strategic discussions with clients.
- Flexible PTO If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or RemoteYou choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoints inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.