Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: ‘why are you making it so hard for me to give you my money?’ That is the problem we solve for mid-market organizations across multiple verticals—primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
Invoice Cloud’s SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the customer experience.
Invoice Cloud has an immediate need for a Project Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing new technical integration projects with Invoice Cloud and our Partners. The Integration Project Manager will use their experience and knowledge of Invoice Cloud technology, Organizations, Industry, and partners to lead cross-functional teams delivering robust integrations that enable IC to pursue new markets and customers. Working closely with Invoice Cloud Partner Sales, Engineering, and Services teams, you will lead all aspects of project delivery including definition, execution, risk management, budget, and performance monitoring/reporting.
What You’ll Do:
First 30 days
- Immerse yourself in Invoice Cloud Products and Culture
- Work closely with our Solutions Engineering, Sales, and Engineering communities to develop expertise in Invoice Cloud Technology
- Understand and contribute to our Project plan methodology for Integration Projects.
- Identify key deliverables for ongoing success with integrations
First 90 days
- Complete product / technical training plan.
- Engage assigned strategic partners and review integrations.
- Take ownership of select integration projects.
- Establish key dashboards and reporting to keep key stakeholders informed and aligned
- Begin contributing to the operations and refinement of our Integration methodology.
First 180 Days
- Execute on improvements identified
- Support Implementation teams on delivery projects for new integrations
- Deliver on defined project timelines and goals
- Ongoing Execution of New Integration Projects
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product and solutions.
- Contribute to product meetings, and roadmap to represent integration requirements
- Maintain your portfolio of Integrations with strategic partners.
- Advocate for clients’ and software partner needs to make the company’s solutions robust and stable.
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of experience in delivering Cloud (SaaS) Services. Experience in Insurance or Consumer finance technology is a plus.
- 5+ years in consulting or technical project management role
- Develop comprehensive project plans, executed by multiple organizations, to deliver new capabilities to organizations and the market
- Customer driven and Results-Oriented. Must be able to manage multiple competing projects, establish priorities, and execute with high quality.
- Ability to work with Executive, Sales, and Engineering staff to plan and execute projects.
- Experienced negotiating SOW with customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Ability to influence and align resources of different backgrounds, motivations, and experience levels.
- Strong relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud’s 25% YoY ‘same store sales growth’ is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From