Join a successful team of Advisors with the opportunity to do impactful work and make great money! EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal.
Our Health, Medicare and Life Insurance Divisions are growing rapidly, and were looking for the right people to join our existing team of Advisors.
We are hiring both licensed and non-licensed Advisors. If you have a great background in sales and high level customer service, we need you!
What youll do:
- Help customers enroll in coverage designed to give them access to the best coverage possible in Medicare, Health or Life Insurance coverage
- Provide advice and help customers navigate the complexities of insurance coverage
- Review and enroll clients in appropriate coverage
- Adhere to all Agent Compliance Guidelines
- Convert high intent, inbound and outbound leads
- Lead the charge in one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the country
What it takes:
- State Health & Life License
- Two (2) years sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional communication, verbal, and written skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate effectively, and remain organized
- Thrive in a high-challenge and positive team environment
What is in it for you:
- Highly competitive base pay + lucrative performance based incentives
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 12 company holidays
- 401k match
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.