Were seeking a Instructional Design Specialist to create content for onboarding, course development, and scalable enablement of customer accounts. In this role, you will develop courses for new and experienced client users in all roles in cybersecurity.
What youll do
- Develop and professionalize course content (course maps, learner and facilitator guides, job aides, etc).
- Design and standardize visual content in multiple formats including slide layout, infographics, visual diagrams, web graphics and icons.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and client facing consultants to collect feedback, review objectives, and improve existing courses.
What youll bring
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a training, enablement, or learning content development role--preferably in a cybersecurity and/or SaaS environment
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with instructional design models and educational media production cycles
- Working knowledge of the online/hybrid instructional space
- Experience with LMS e-learning course design
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical personnel
- Bonus Points
- Degree or certificate in Instructional Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Experience with standard web markup languages and best practices (HTML/CSS).
- Portfolio that showcases your craftsmanship and strong roots in instructional design.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.