Who youll work with
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Instructional Design Specialist works on the Training Team, which is a function of our Intelligence Services group. This role will be developing, improving, and implementing learning and enablement courses and activities for our clients.
What youll do
Were seeking a Instructional Design Specialist to create content for onboarding, course development, and scalable enablement of customer accounts. In this role, you will develop courses for new and experienced client users in all roles in cyber security, such as Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/Purple Teams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite. Your days will be spent ensuring they are effectively using our threat intelligence services as well as doing the following:
- Develop and professionalize course content including, but not limited to, course maps, learning objective statements, slide decks, learner and facilitator guides, and job aides.
- Design and standardize visual content in multiple formats including slide layout, data-driven infographics, visual diagrams within slide decks, and web graphics and icons.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and client facing consultants to collect feedback on courses, analyze customer learning demands and objectives, and improve existing courses.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What youll bring
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a training, enablement, or learning content development role--preferred working in a cybersecurity and/or SaaS environment.
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with instructional design models and educational media production cycles.
- Working knowledge of the online/hybrid instructional space, including online teaching and learning, open courses and mixed modalities.
- Experience with LMS e-learning course design, configuration, reports, and administration.
- Experience collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel, both technically and strategically (from deep geeks to top execs!)
- Bonus Points
- Degree or certificate in Instructional Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Experience with standard web markup languages and best practices (HTML/CSS).
- Portfolio that showcases your craftsmanship and strong roots in instructional design.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From