ReversingLabs has a bold security vision for every global organization. Complete visibility and insight into every destructive object. Every file. Every location. Every threat. Demanding aspirations require amazing talent with the most agile and innovative minds working at ReversingLabs.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our fast and emerging growth security business. ReversingLabs has become a critical capability across hundreds of security operations, IT, Architecture and DevOps organizations. We need a top-tier ISR who has successfully worked in a quota-driven environment and is ready for a new opportunity. This game changing opportunity will be located at our beautiful new office in the startup hub of Cambridge, MA.
The Inside Sales Representative will foster relationships with prospects to identify, develop and close new business and expand revenue with Small and Medium sized customers. Working alongside a dedicated team of sales development representatives, sales engineers, and customer success managers, youll be surrounded by teammates and leaders who can show you the ropes so you can become a true cyber security SME and grow your career.
- Run a full sales desk, including prospecting, discovery, pricing, quoting, negotiating, and closing the deal.
- Exceed booking, revenue, and pipeline quota targets.
- Work closely with Account Executives to qualify, understand prospect security priorities, and provide compelling presentations of ReversingLabs solutions.
- Manage product demonstrations with the help of the Sales Engineering team.
- Document and manage the details of the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- Expand and maintain a database of prospects of the organization.
- Able to immediately introduce RL into accounts from your solid network of security prospects.
- Experience in a full-cycle tech sales position with closing skills.
- Track record of success in a quota-driven environment.
- Territory management experience.
- High Tech/SaaS industry experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in Enterprise Software Sales.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Competitive salary (base & commission)
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Commuter reimbursement (parking or rail)