Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a Sales Manager who wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be helping Toast build and develop our Boston-based Inside Sales team. We are looking for candidates that have a track record of success building strong sales and service-oriented teams. This leadership position will plan and manage sales leads, opportunities, and best practices for closing business. This position will require you to build and grow a department through mentorship, measuring of metrics, and delivering closed business. If you have a proven track record in a growing environment, we want to meet you! This position will be based in our Boston HQ.
About this roll*:
- Mentor, manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Generate interest in Toast through calls, emails and partnerships
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience selling complex software and hardware solutions
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team
- Demonstrated and verifiable sales management experience building a quota achieving inside sales team with an emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospect, qualify, and closing new business
- Optimize sales performance for the team using a data and metrics driven approach
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.