Our job everyday is to protect the data and critical assets of businesses world-wide by discovering hidden vulnerabilities before the bad guys do!
At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical cybersecurity threats. Fortune 500 Global to mid-size companies world-wide, trust CybelAngels global team of approximately 200 employees to protect their businesses from digital threats. With a combination of advanced machine learning, cyber analysis expertise, and a powerful suite of software solutions, CybelAngel detects and resolves our clients potential threats, long before they can fall into the hands of cyber criminals.
Our capabilities expand every day to uncover new risks, detect more threats, protect more clients, and create new possibilities for our employees.
With offices in Boston, Paris, and London, CybelAngels global footprint allows for a thriving hybrid, office and remote-work environment. We are looking for exceptional go-getters who share our ambitious vision, innovative culture, high commitment to ethics, and enthusiasm for being the best possible place to work!
- Be Curious
- Be Bold
- Stronger Together
Who were looking for:
SDRs are a vital part of CybelAngels mission to deliver a world class SaaS cybersecurity solution. Were looking for aspiring sales professionals to support our growing US sales team and drive top of the funnel activities. Ideal candidates are ambitious, curious individuals who are willing to work hard to achieve personal and team goals. At CybelAngel, youll be responsible for effectively managing a disciplined outreach workflow, generating conversations and net business opportunities for our seasoned selling team. How? We believe in continuous growth and our sales enablement will provide ongoing training to ensure youre a successful team member.
In this role, you will be equipped to:
- Hone in on CybelAngels target market, business drivers and strategies so that you can develop and position CybelAngels products as a value add solution
- Identify key targets, reach out to and follow up with respondents from a variety of marketing programs and internal databases to initiate conversations, learn current business programs and appropriately qualify prospects
- Execute phone calls and emails to meet your sales targets
- Nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready
- Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM system to support account and management teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports, and provide your expanded sales team with solid prospect background to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process
- 0-1 year of prior SDR experience or transferable market experience
- High motivation to meet and exceed your targets
- Professional persistence and ability to think on your feet
- Results-oriented, self-starter attitude
- Growth mentality and desire to be challenged
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written skills
How well take care of you:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- PTO (22 days per year) & Holidays (11 per year)
- Exceptional work/life balance working environment
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Home office / WFH annual stipend
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Equity grant
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. CybelAngel also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neuro-diversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. Not currently hiring in the state of Colorado.