Office Tour Photos
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Inside $ales Associate? Nope, that’s not a typo. As an Inside Sales Associate (ISA), you’ll demonstrate the value of our market leading product every day for our Small Market Division (SMB). Our Business Development Representatives will introduce qualified leads and set appointments, then you get to close the deals. However, you shouldn’t shy away from building your own pipeline through self-prospecting and networking.
As an ISA on our growing team, you’ll manage the sales process through customer qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close. You’ll do this by learning about what's important to prospective clients and their teams and highlighting how our solution can make their lives easier during product demos. (Don't worry, we'll train you.) Your initiative, persistence, phone and email skills will be a critical part of your ability to quickly close deals.
If you’re hungry to grow your pipeline and aren’t a stranger to consultative sales in a high-call volume environment, this is your opportunity to really shine, and make $$$. Exceptional performers can really advance within our company, including areas like outside sales.
You’ll Get To:
- Identify sales opportunities through lead follow up, networking and building relationships with potential customers.
- Collaborate and “tag-team” with BDR’s on cold calling and qualifying leads if necessary.
- Conduct Product Demos with tele-qualified leads (TQL’s) that your BDR introduces to you.
- Drive new customer acquisition by closing marketing-qualifying leads (MQL’s), using a consultative selling approach.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Lytx’s products and services.
- Capture all communications in Salesforce and follow all other best practices defined as part of Lytx’s sales funnel and process.
- Achieve and exceed targets and performance metrics in line with business requirements.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Got the following? Let’s talk!
- Minimum 3 years of consultative selling full-cycle sales experience; SaaS based product preferred
- Experience working with an Enterprise sales tool (required); Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Consultative, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication - know your stuff so you can think on your feet in a conversation or during a product demo
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you better too!
- Possess a go-getter attitude! You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- Work with a sense of urgency, yet maniacally process oriented and customer focused
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.