HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD FIND OUT MORE
Are you ready to put your considerable closing skills and knowledge to work in a place where it can really pay? Do you even realize how valuable your phone skills and sales savvy could be in a within the exploding recruitment software space?
Our Inside Sales Associate role could be an ideal move for you! You've got a wealth of inside sales knowledge and experience, the desire to crush goals and reach targets, as well as to excel both financially and professionally in a positive and encouraging team environment: We've got a proven, game-changing product and a veteran leadership team who's taking over an industry - an industry you're already an expert in.
At Happie, we take pride in representing the next generation of recruiting. We're passionate, never give up, work as a team and play as hard as we work! Our values are reflected in everything we do, which is why we’re looking for only exceptional team players to join us. Our emphasis on career growth starts with training, and ongoing mentorship - but does not end there. We remain invested in our teams' professional development - helping them utilize their skills to make a big impact and pushing them til they get to the next level, then the next!
This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly scaling sales team and position yourself for massive career growth. In this role, you'll play a vital part in our expansion. You’ll be reporting to Connie Howard, our co-founder and COO, who has built and led sales teams from the ground up at massively successful startups like DoubleClick (acquired by Google for $3.1B) and Trulia (acquired by Zillow for $3.5B). Connie has hired, coached, and mentored over 1,000 people in her career and has helped many grow to become successful sales leaders.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT FOR HAPPIE
Happie is growing at double-digit rates each month. The sales team is a huge part of the success we’ve built so far. When you join this team you’ll have a meaningful impact on Happie’s success (and you’ll have a lot of fun doing it).
- You're given the tools to crush your goals, (provided with warm leads) – so all you have to do is close them using the skills & knowledge you already possess!
- You'll manage your own pipeline of inbound leads, and be responsible for closing new business
- Offer expertise and advice to your clients about the recruitment solutions available to them
- Educate your clients on our platform that will source and introduce candidates to them
- Network to build business intelligence that can be converted into future commercial opportunities
We’re more interested in what you’ve done than in what credentials you’ve earned. Here are some signs that you’d be a great fit in this role:
- B2B Inside Sales experience (closing role) (minimum 6 months+)
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded – someone who can’t wait to beat every goal they are handed
- Desire to learn, grow and step up at every appropriate opportunity
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Career Development
- Ongoing Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Regular Team Building; Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- Supportive Community
- Catered Lunch on Fridays
- Plus much much more…