In this internally based position, you will prospect and develop new accounts while growing sales within existing accounts. Respond to lead generation and marketing efforts. Understand product strengths and functionality in sufficient depth to qualify and convert new business by phone. Track sales process and forecasting within Salesforce.com system. Perform sales activities, including prospecting, qualifying prospects, performing online product demonstrations, and occasional on-site presentations. Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing the message on customer needs and expectations.
- BA/BS undergraduate degree and 2-5 years successful software sales experience
- Experience attaining >$1M annual quotas
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and customer relationship skills
- Experience in an outbound call metrics-focused environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
- Consistently moves the customer or prospect towards commitment and closes sales that exceed customer expectations
This position is based in Boston, MA.
Principals only. Relocation not provided.
Core Security does not discriminate against EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
**To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com