Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will target restaurants with 1-15 locations within an assigned geographical territory and own the entire process from prospecting to close.
Youll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within and providing ongoing mentorship. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; although everyone strives to be the best, we still play and win as a team.
About this roll*:
- Identify and develop leads in your territory and manage the sales process from initial call to close in Salesforce.
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) to best position Toast in the market.
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Consistent success in a lead generation role, closing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.