Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Enterprise Engineering Department is seeking a highly motivated Infrastructure Solutions Manager to develop and drive the execution of solutions that facilitate innovative technology deployments to expand infrastructure capabilities and meet business requirements. The successful candidate will have a strong project management background, passion for creating solutions that scale, and be able to deliver in a complex, fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships across Enterprise Engineering, owning business units engagements, and collaborating with both technical and non-technical cross-functional partners.
- Maintain and drive development & deployment of technical solutions to be implemented across EE Infrastructure, including requirements and resources
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure timely delivery of milestones and deliverables
- Collaborate across Infrastructure and our partners to define roadmap and long-term strategy
- Identify and drive design of the appropriate technical solution to address business challenges and requirements
- Facilitate discussion with business and technical stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs, and timelines
- Manage day-to-day progress of project tasks
- Communicate program and project updates, risks, and issues to management and stakeholders
- Manage project delivery risks through effective identification, tracking, and mitigation of risks and dependencies
More Jobs From