Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Global Industry Marketing team is actively seeking a full-time and experienced marketing professional who will drive key industry marketing initiatives and nurture important partnerships on a global scale.He/she will also be tasked with identifying, securing and activating industry partnerships in the media advertising and brand industries, in addition to supporting scaling of an internal industry intelligence program. The role will require an extensive amount of relationship-buildingfrom forging strategic partnerships with industry partners to earning the trust of internal cross-functional partners and key stakeholders worldwide on behalf of Facebooks advertising business. Responsible for maintaining a strong industry network, this person will also keep a pulse on the most important focus areas of the marketplace and biggest future risk areas in the media and technology space. The individual who ultimately steps into this role must possess exceptional organizational and communications skillsand a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative. The Industry Marketing Manager for Partnerships must be someone one who is a self-starter and thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine interest in marketing and, above all else, the Facebook mission.This position is full-time and is based in our New York office. He/She will report into the Global Industry Relations and Intelligence lead under the Global Industry Marketing team.
- Forge partnerships with key industry organizations for long-term benefit to both the partner, Facebook and the broader industry
- Develop a co-marketing plan with these organizations that includes activation and thought leadership content
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to realize the full potential of these partnerships
- Leverage partners for thought leadership and community building opportunities within Facebook spaces
- Manage partnership budget and deliverables for the Industry Relations and Intelligence team
- Work in unison with event marketing peers to ideate, negotiate and execute sponsorships with selected partners at global tent poles
- Vet and identify new sponsorships for validity and relevancy within the industry
- Lead sponsorship and execution for smaller industry related events/activations
- Work with executives who participate in relevant industry organizations to position Facebook as a thought leader for industry topics like D&I, digital well-being, community building, etc.
- Identify and negotiate with relevant awards programs to ensure Facebook is represented as the strongest marketing platform in the world
More Jobs From