Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industrys top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Incentive Compensation Analyst will be responsible for incentive compensation processing, validation, analysis and distribution of incentive compensation reports and payments for one or more Epsilon Business Units. Reporting to the Manager, Incentive Compensation, this person will be accountable for ensuring that incentive compensation calculations are accurate, communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly incentive compensation processing, validation, analysis and distribution of incentive compensation reports and payment. Ensure plan calculations are accurate, communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing standard and ad-hoc reports to assist analysis of historical, current and prospective sales commission activity.
- Prepare program materials for leadership reviews.
- Support integration of sales programs, following M&A activities.
- Develop, edit, and distribute training, presentation, and other materials for compensation program roll-outs.
- Participate in sales compensation system implementation and user acceptance testing. Following implementation, serve as subject matter expert for system administration and reporting.
- BA/BS in quantitative major (finance, economics, business, mathematics, statistics) preferred
- 1+ years of equivalent experience, sales compensation familiarity preferred
- Technical experience in compensation, finance or accounting preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including use of Vlookup, advanced formulas and scenario and statistical analysis
- Intermediate Microsoft Access and Excel skills including ability to create fully functioning databases, queries, reports, advanced calculations and participant reports
- Familiarity with the Xactly sales incentive tool desired
- Professional with strong organizational, communication and technical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customer of all levels.
- Ability to lead, act as an owner, and build trust among stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain data integrity through attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and recommending solutions.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of compensation design, development, and administration.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From