BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Inbound sales rep to help grow the number of restaurants on the BentoBox platform exclusively within our Inbound sales channel. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a fast-growing food + tech startup serving the hospitality industry.
What Youll Do
- Participate in a thorough (and fun!) training program to develop and enhance selling skills, learn the BentoBox sales process, and develop expertise in restaurant tech to best serve your customers
- Reach out to inbound phone and email leads with quick response times to answer any questions, and set up a live demo
- Communicate the benefits of BentoBox to prospective customers via phone, email, and web demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with leads
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through Salesforce
- Develop expertise in the restaurant industry and its relationship to technology and digital marketing
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, and values
What Youve Got
- Experience. You have a minimum 2-3 years of successful sales experience; restaurant tech sales preferred.
- Versatility. You have the ability to balance a high volume of prospecting and full cycle selling.
- Ability to sell the full suite of BentoBox products and services
- Competitiveness. Youre hungry for knowledge and always striving to improve. You set high personal standards and are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), and ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, youre resilient and tenacious, and you dont sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, youre disciplined, and youre realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. Youre sharp, youre clever, you pick things up quickly, and you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, and get shit done!
- Charisma. Youre personable and you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles and can build a relationship with anyone.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.