The Implementation Specialists is a key member of the Operations team. Their responsibility is to execute add on add-on projects and implementation delivery activities. The Implementation Specialists must use project management skills as well as knowledge and professional experience to complete all assigned delivery task efficiently.
The expectation is that the Implementation Specialists will:
- Execute project delivery tasks:
- Assist Project Manager with documenting integration plan.
- Assist Project Manager with documenting project via project plan.
- Execute tasks on time and paying attention to delivery task priorities.
- Maintain permanent communication with stakeholders.
- Maintain project documentation and delivery task tracking up to date.
- Maintain an excellent relationship and open line of communication with IT, sales, billers, software partners and all members of the Operations team.
- Coordinate all activities related to bringing clients add-on project live including IT, Marketing, software and printing partners, CS, training and the biller and project tracking.
- Demonstrate understanding of assigned integrations.
- Demonstrate understanding of delivery task process.
- Gain a complete understanding of the IC solution.
- Keep projects’ information up to date.
- Works independently bringing ad-on projects live.
- To keep Client Service team members up to speed on biller/software changes.
- Maintain all documentation regarding assigned software partners/billers up to date and available so anyone can consult the information at any time.
- Keep sales informed of any issues/changes that may impact the relationship with a biller/software.
- The Implementation Specialists makes suggestion on improvements to the project delivery process.
- The candidate must use excellent interpersonal relationships with clients, internal IT resources, sales team members and software partners to remove any impediments that may prevent a client from going live.
- Live clients are the company’s source of revenue. It is imperative for the Implementation Manager’s to maintain a sense of urgency always to accomplish this goal.
- Some project management experience, customer support or project coordination experience.
- Experience in merchant services, electronic payments or bill pay is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Technically savvy.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More Jobs From