Implementation (Onboarding) Specialists at Klaviyo are a critical part of our future success. We take the success and happiness of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers in their first 60-90 days setting up Klaviyo with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and project management skills and, in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for an Implementation Specialist who is passionate about providing the best onboarding experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. You will be working on our Advanced Onboarding team focused on leading our upmarket customers where you will provide a high touch experience in order to help our customers achieve short term and long term success. As an Implementation Specialist, you will be the point of contact with new Klaviyo customers, guiding them with initial setup with the Klaviyo product and the first customer experiences they want to build. Our customers vary in size and experience so we are looking for individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
How you will make a difference:
- Effectively onboard new Mid Market customers, leading them through multiple software migrations and integrations in order to execute on customer use cases and key milestones and to fast-track value.
- Lead the implementation phase for new customers including onboarding project scope, plan, resources, and timeline.
- Adapt processes to provide a tailored onboarding experience and meet customer needs while achieving key milestones.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive the project forward through visibility and accountability to reach customer goals.
- Provide technical consultation for migration plan and use case execution.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor onboarding health across all new customers to ensure we are fast-tracking value and setting customers up for long term success.
- Diagnose software issues and leverage Klaviyo resources to resolve in a timely manner.
- Provide support and guidance on technical and non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, ecommerce setup questions) to execute on customer use cases.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Solutions Architects, Sales, CSM, and Product in order to drive the onboarding project and achieve customer goals.
- Advocate internally for customers throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process. Proactively surface, coordinate and drive new ideas to improve onboarding processes. This includes being the customer experience expert and working with product and engineering teams for integration, customer setup and UI improvements to ultimately reduce friction and Time to Value for customers.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality, and inclusion.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of customer onboarding experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- Strong understanding of integrations and APIs and are technically passionate
- An effective project manager with a track record of leading through complexity and driving outcomes on time.
- Can quickly learn & communicate technical concepts.
- Consult and advise on technical integration and migration best practices
- Experience working with MidMarket customers
- Excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy.
- Experience managing customer relationships through Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If youre a close but not exact match with the description, we hope youll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.