Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, were on a mission to deliver the worlds most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, weve digitized payments for more than 2,450 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, were just getting started!
With over 600 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, were looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We are looking for an ImplementationManager to join our team in transforming the financial experience in healthcare. As part of the Implementation team, the Implementation Manager is responsible for scoping, leading, and ensuring the success of Flywire implementations while ensuring customer satisfaction and business success. In this role you will have the opportunity to grow with our exciting and innovative team as we bring these important solutions to the healthcare industry. If you are dedicated, positive, and have a solid work ethic wed like to talk with you.
- Manage complex cloud-based implementations, including; requirements gathering, developing scope, scheduling, prioritizing, and managing risk
- Lead an implementation team consisting of development resources.
- Define goals, tasks and resources needed to complete the project
- Create a schedule and timeline for the project
- Manage and track all resources and activities to ensure all deliverables will be completed on time
- A project manager is expected to lead and support the project team all the way to completion and even after
- Quality Delivering a quality solution to the client is the key to success
- Monitor and report on the project status to keep the client and anyone who holds a stake in the completion of the project informed
- Define any problems that may occur, and identify solutions
- Manage any changes that are added to minimize the impact on the overall project
- Travel as needed to ensure success
Key Performance Indicators
- Development of thorough and crisp definition of our implementations including precise timeframes and implementation goals and results
- On time and within budget implementations resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction
- Clear and timely communications and project reporting
FlyMate Skills and Qualifications
- BS degree in MIS or Business Management, MBA with MIS or Management concentration preferred
- Excellent project management skills required, PMP Certification a strong plus
- Experience with complex cloud-based solutions within large enterprises; able to understand complex concepts
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity planning
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills
- Highly organized and motivated
- Ability to lead internal and external project teams in order to meet analysis objectives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work with customers to develop solutions from an initial vague set of requirements
- Experience with payment processing a strong plus
- Industry experience in healthcare finance management a plus
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.With over 30 nationalities across 12different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and were excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
Flywire participates in E-Verify for U.S. employees.