Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Implementation Engineer to join our team.
The Imprivata Emerging Technologies consists of Fairwarning (Fairwarning), Identity Governance, and Patient Secure products. An Implementation Engineer within this team is the technical lead resource for all implementations, and as such is expected to be highly effective providing the technical leadership and direction for both types of implementations.
This position will focus initially on the Fairwarning product but will expand to the entire Emerging Technology stack at Imprivata. During an implementation the Implementation Engineer is responsible for the configuration and overall design of the Fairwarning solution, the hands-on scripting and coding required around the core product during an implementation, and establishing and maintaining relationships with the client technical resources. The Implementation Engineer is expected to be involved in several parallel implementations and to play a lead role on the implementation team through the entire implementation from the Discovery Phase through the Design and Implementation Phases.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities for an Implementation Engineer include:
- Emerging Technology Implementations:
- Installation and configuration of Fairwarning software.
- Engineering the overall solution to meet the business and functional requirements as defined in the Scope Document and Functional Specification deliverables.
- Project technical risk identification and contributing to the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Hands-on implementation of additional scripting and coding necessary to support the core product functionality.
- Technical decision making based upon thorough analysis of company and client goals.
- Facilitation of meetings to reach predefined goals and to build consensus amongst client decision makers commonly around areas such as production environment setup.
- Hands-on experience either with the following technologies or equivalents:
- Active Directory (knowledge of basic attributes, user and group management)
- SQL tooling (YOG, SQL Management Studio, etc)
- Security and Data Analytics background a plus
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP protocols, DHCP, SMS, Active Directory, Certificate Authorities, Exchange and IIS as it pertains to server configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- A basic understanding of Operating Systems
- Knowledge of common information technologies deployed with enterprise-class solutions including, but not limited to, networks, Microsoft Windows-based workstation platforms, wireless client devices, terminal servers, directory services, RDBMS servers, and automated software distribution software.
- Working knowledge of server administration and setup.
- Ability to learn implementation processes and deliver billable solutions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to adapt implementation approach to continue to achieve both company and client goals.
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
- Must be extremely pragmatic, detail oriented and able to pay appropriate attention to implementation and execution across multiple accounts without compromising the ability to think strategically across all accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal style as well as superior written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate in a compelling manner in public forums.
- Demonstrated experience working within an environment in which quantifiable measures of successful delivery are readily measured.
- 1+ years in the software industry with demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems.
- Preferred BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- Clinical healthcare IT experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% within the US.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.