Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you want to revolutionize how business processes and systems work together to speed clinical trials? Veeva Systems is looking for Implementation Consultants who have deep expertise in clinical data management, can challenge the status quo, and have a passion for enabling customers to maximize their use of new systems while reducing process complexity.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead the change management for the successful implementation of Veevas Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) through a partnership with operational teams
- Support process improvement workstreams of trial sponsors or contract research organizations (CRO) to support customers implementation of Veevas Clinical Data Management System (CDMS)
- Act as the customer trusted advisor to ensure that the study trial design is configured in such a way that it meets the customer's goals and offers the full benefits of Veevas CDMS application
- Lead interactive sessions to adapt and optimize processes for customers use of Veeva CDMS
- Understand CDMS Best Practices. Identify opportunities for customers to leverage Veeva products for their process optimizations.
- Define the customers business deployment plans, key performance indicators, and post-live governance
- As needed, serve as the primary customer liaison managing the project plan, communication, risks, and project reporting between the Veeva and customer teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Veeva Product, Strategy, Sales
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle
- 4+ years experience in clinical operations, data management, site monitoring, study startup, TMF operations, and/or trial management
- Proven track record contributing to process transformation and system implementations either as a consultant, business, or IT representative for at least one of the following: EDC, CDMS, eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, Payments, or similar systems for managing clinical trials
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and roll up your sleeves to enable process and system implementations with speed
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
Nice to Have
- Applicable work experience as a consultant, business analyst, or solution architect
- Direct experience in a services organization or product company
- Experienced project manager
- Experience leading workshops/user interviews, developing procedural documents, and conducting system training
- Experience with clinical Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Knowledge in life sciences compliance and computer systems validation processes
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
- Experience in process management tools such as Microsoft Visio or Lucidchart
- Process or Change Management Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL, PROSCI or equivalent)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.